Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Rewards of Motherhood.. .

Each day I awaken with a purpose that sparks motivation into my life. I awake to the sound of my children, whether it be their laughter, their whisper, or their beckon call.... Either I wake up and jump right into the routine of things, or there are times when I wake up dragging my feet. However, at all times I am ready for my day to  unfold with the loves of my life.

My Fantastic Four Children and My Loving Husband are my inspirations in life. I believe that love can live for an eternity.  The way that this is possible is to love and pass love on.  I have four lives in my hands that I was blessed with, and it is up to my husband and I to shape their lives in a positive way.  Having this approach to raising our children is truly rewarding.  We live again through their eyes experiencing the joys of life and hope our children and generations to come will follow in those footsteps.  I have outlined some of my MANY rewards of being a mother and hope you can relate....

1.  Family Dinners when we each share the highlights of our day = Full Bellies + Smiles as we appreciate those heartwarming moments in our lives. Nothing like hearing one of my children tell me something I did made their day, but in any case, just knowing something occurred to bring them happiness is a reward.

2. Observing any of my children act responsible in a given situation.  This is rewarding to know your child is learning virtues in life that have been instilled through positive parenting.

3. Simply hugs and kisses that show affection = One happy Mom.... Moms love to be LOVED, it is so rewarding!

4.  Simply watching our children grow, develop, and explore is so fulfilling. As their personalities shine, a moms smile will equally beam.

Need I say More? The list of rewards from being a Mom is endless and priceless!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOMS, GRANDMOMS, GODMOTHERS, STEPMOMS, AND SO ON-- MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH LOVE ~ CONTINUE TO LOVE AND PASS LOVE ON AND YOU WILL LIVE WITHIN MANY GENERATIONS OF LIFE.....

LEAVE YOUR LEGACY BY GIVING YOUR LOVE EVERYDAY!



1 comment:

  1. You are right on, your a wonderful mom and person! Enjoy your special day with those gorgeous kids!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete