Friday, May 27, 2011

Custom Digital Designs (Invitations, Announcements, & More...)

Do you have a special event approaching??
Are you in need of Invitations OR Announcements?
Considering I have a background in creating these items, 
we would LOVE to extend this service to you!

ALL CUSTOM DIGITAL DESIGNS ARE JUST $18!
You pay for prints separately via your printing company 
(CVS, Walmart, etc.-Usually ready in just 24 hours)
GREAT WAY TO AVOID  SHIPPING FEES!
We ALWAYS send you a proof!



HERE IS HOW THIS SERVICE WILL WORK:
Email LilMissCoutureBoutique@gmail.com with the following information: (We will be creating a form real soon)
~Quantity of prints needed
~Theme or Color Scheme
~Event Date & Type of Event
~Party Time & Location OR Birth Details (include sibling & parents names)
~The Name of The Guest Of Honor
~RSVP Date and Phone Number (if applicable)
~Registry information (if applicable)
~Attach quality photos in JPEG format (if applicable) By submitting your photos you are authorizing that you have rights to the photos you are submitting.
~Choose size of prints- Either 4x6 OR 5x7 (most 4x6 prints start at just .19 each and you can choose glossy or matte finish. However, check pricing with your local printer.)


FOR VERSE IDEAS YOU MAY VISIT: www.Verseit.com 


Upon receiving your event details, you will receive an invoice requesting $18 for your custom digital design. You may submit your secure payment.  I will design a proof within 24-48 hours of receiving payment. Once you receive the proof I will need an email back with your approval of the design (BE SURE TO PROOF SPELLING). We also welcome comments, so we may work with you to bring your ideas to reality. Once the design is approved,   Your final design will be emailed to you.  Once you receive your design you may upload it to your local printer or start sending your custom invitations/Announcements electronically! =)




Why trust LMC for your custom design...

My name is Melanie, and I am the owner/designer of Lil' Miss Couture. I also have a background in graphic design and event planning. I have over 7 years experience in the event planning industry. I previously worked as New York's elite party planner in Huntington, NY. I worked for a prestigous company in planning Corporate Events, Celebrity Events, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteens, Showers, Christenings, Birthdays, etc. 

Currently, I am a stay at home mom. When I began planning for a daughter after 3 boys, is when I began using my skills to create accessories.  Creating designs is a true passion that lives in me...I can't stop creating it's something I truly enjoy! Whether it be graphics or accessories, they are both my area of expertise.  

We would love to assist you with designing a custom Invitation, Announcement, Save The Dates, Holiday Cards, or any digital design! We are committed to providing quality products and services, competitive prices, and creative ideas and designs. 


For questions or special requests email LilMissCoutureBoutique@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment