Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Accessories That Were Cool for School Can Now be Worn at The Pool!


That's right, moms no longer have to fear their lil' miss splashing around while wearing these accessories!
Designed EXCLUSIVELY by Lil' Miss Couture!

Let us know what you think.... 


If we have enough people interested, we will be releasing a variety of patterns, (and fun centers for each piece) in June!
Simply reply to this blog or post to our Facebook wall-
 "Mom who Must-Have a COOL FOR THE POOL Accessory." 

We will also be considering  offering these customized to your daughter's swim suite  by having you email us a photo...










These "Cool for The Pool" pieces came about as I was brainstorming one day.  There are so many hair accessory pieces that I have made and as an afterthought I would say to myself, "That would coordinate well with Cassandra's (my daughter's) swim suite." However, I convinced myself that it will get damaged in the sun, or splashed with water. So, I unexpectedly came across a great pattern that inspired me. I dared to dabble into making an accessory with a cotton towel and it was a masterpiece.  Designed on a clip for versatility, and clipped to a nylon or crochet band. Great for those moms who spend their summers at the beach or poolside. Clips and Band sets range in price from $7 & up.











No comments:

Post a Comment