Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog??-- That was the question...

My name is Melanie and I am the owner/designer over at Lil' Miss Couture. I am a wife and mother of a fantastic four-- 3 boys and 1 girl.  I have been contemplating whether or not to start a blog. I convinced myself that there is just not enough time in the day.  However, I find myself taking advantage of this rainy day in Pennsylvania.  My 5 year old is on a field trip with my husband, my 7 month is napping, my 4 & 2 year old are in a movie mood.  So, I sit here introducing myself and hoping to utilize my blog as a place where moms can come to relate to my thoughts as a mom and business owner. Overall, the answer to my question has been determined.... To Blog or not to Blog?.... I am now officially a blogger and hope you look forward to my posts! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment